Friday, September 9, 2011

Moving.

So much has happened since last friday I can’t even begin to put it all down in writing. Short version: The house I am temporarily in charge of became a modified FBC house (4 live in staff, 5 children) and I have a 6-week-old preemie, a one-week-old with health problems, a 2 1/2 year old and a 5-year-old. This Monday I am FINALLY moving into FBC with Nicole. So I am working all weekend and packing (plus I’m sick :( ) then moving on Monday. We will have a 3-year-old and 5-year-old brother and sister and the two other kids we were supposed to have are leaving on Monday now. We will probably have a newborn but other than that I am unsure which kids will round out our family. I just wanted to give a short post because I am sure I will be incredibly busy getting everything situated next week. Love to everyone. This is my 2 1/2-year-old and my 5-year-old watching a movie on Saturday night.

p9030017.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment