Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Long Time No See



It is impossible to update you on everything that has happened since I last posted (in April :S).

Now I am the foster parent in House I temporarily. I have two babies. There were both born in July, five days part. The little boy is the brother of my two girls I've had in House J since March and my little girl is 6 1/2 weeks old and only 4 lbs. She is so tiny and precious. I have never held anyone so small and beautiful! I am in limbo waiting for more children to be placed with me. Nicole and I are waiting (not very patiently) to move to FBC. We are told it will be the middle of September. I will not hold me breathe but hopefully it will happen soon. I just wanted to post a short hi and a few pictures and see if MAYBE I can get back into the blogging state of mind. I miss all of you!
My two girls just celebrated their 3rd and 4th birthdays last Sunday and today!!



Sending hot Texas love!

No comments:

Post a Comment